PeakView Solutions is looking for an energetic developer who can join our growing company and become part of our development team.
PeakView Solutions is always looking for energetic people who can join our growing company and become part of our world class team.
PeakView, based in Monument, CO, creates productivity software primarily for users in the cable television industry. Our software is used by mid-sized and large cable companies to improve their management of workforce, scheduling, job quota, outages, rates, customer care and logistics. After 14+ years, we are growing rapidly and have many projects in the pipeline. We are cutting edge and move quickly.
If you are interested in joining our team, please see our open jobs listed below, and or submit your resume.
Software developer, Full stack/.NET developer
Applicants that reside in the Denver/Colorado Springs area will receive preference.
Required Experience (you must have these skills to be qualified)
- C# .NET
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014
- Restful Web services
- Agile and/or Waterfall SDLC
Optional but Desired Skills/Experience
- Mobile App Development
- MVC Design Pattern
- Team Foundation Server
- Unit Testing & Test-Driven Development
- Service Oriented Architecture
- Database Design, Optimization, and Normalization
- Machine Learning
- Experience Consuming External APIs
- Requirements Gathering, Documentation, and Analysis
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to accomplish tasks in a timely manner with a minimum degree of supervision.
- Must be open-minded to new architecture concepts.
- Must have strong technical aptitude.
- Must have strong communication, teamwork, and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- You can work from home provided you have adequate high-speed connection and quiet work environment, or you can work from our office in Monument
- Contract or salaried position, commensurate with experience and work history
- Paid vacation, health insurance, 401K offered, stock options
Please send your resume to Peter Locke, email@example.com